Petition for Nathan Fillion to be the new Doctor and for Joss Whedon to take over as showrunner and for Jewel Staite and Alan Tudyk to be companions and for the Tardis to be replaced by a spaceship and know what let’s just bring back Firefly.
1. Does the image show only part(s) of a sexualized person’s body?BMW
2. Does the image present a sexualized person as a stand-in for an object?
3. Does the image show sexualized persons as interchangeable?
4. Does the image affirm the idea of violating the bodily integrity of a sexualized person who can’t consent?
5. Does the image suggest that sexual availability is the defining characteristic of the person?
6. Does the image show a sexualized person as a commodity that can be bought and sold?
Red Tape Shoes
I know I have posted this before, but it’s so necessary to reblog.